Paytm Golden Gate Review:
Technology has made the world global village; the world has shrunk to a smartphone. Everything is just on the doorstep, the currency transfer, the amount receiving all has become so much easier than before. Let’s talk the Paytm KYC for instance, who would have believed that there would be a time when you would be sending and receiving money using a phone. But, we are onto it, and we are doing it very well, Paytm Golden Gate app has shown you the new ways of earning money and joining hands with other citizens to become part of this digital India.
Paytm Golden Gate application allows you to have the balance of limited one Lakh INR, allows unlimited spending from our Paytm wallet and eligible to open Paytm Payments back in accounts.
How to use Paytm Golden Gate app?
- You are going to earn money like you can earn the pocket money by doing the KYC of the customers by using the application.
- But, to get this done, you should be a Paytm partner and anyone who has a smartphone, and a shop can become the official Paytm partner.
- For every successful KYC you complete using the biometric system, they will pay you the amount 20 INR and every KYC done by manually will earn you 15 INR.
- So, become the Paytm partner first, and to get this done you need to complete the four mentioned steps.
Fill up the online registration form for Paytm partner:
Complete the KYC, you will be provided with the access to the Paytm Golden Gate Android app.
- Read the terms and conditions and accept that.
- And you are going to kick start you’re earning.
- Now, the real step comes, you need to install the Golden Gate app.
- Launch this application on your phone.
- Tap on the new option there.
- Tap on the mobile number of your KYC.
- Select the customer type.
- And accept the terms and conditions.
- Enter the code which is received by the mobile number you have just entered.
- If the customer is not getting the code up to three to five minutes, tape on the resend code.
- The code will be resent again.
- Now, you will be directed to a new screen, where you need to upgrade the KYC number.
- Tap on the complete KYC using other documents.
- Start by tapping on the photo of the customer.
- Provide the image.
- And provide the documents required, please note that the official documents will be accepted and mentioned documents can only be submitted.
- Provide your national identity card snaps, only the original ID snaps will be accepted.
- Touch on the date of birth, and choose the date of birth what is mentioned on the official ID.
- And tap on the plus sign to get the KYC form.
- Provide the KYC version and the customer’s signature.
- Enter the email ID.
- Ask the PAN of the customer.
- Enter customer’s ADHAR number.
- Provide the customer’s nationality.
- Provide the address below.
- Now, after seeing and getting the documents you need to accept the submission.
- Now, you have successfully updated the KYC leads of a customer.
The use of the Paytm Golden Gate is very much important. If you do not get any notification of the Golden Gate application, you can download the app from the given download link.