Aurora Store Review:
Android OS pleases its users through the Google Play Store. No doubt, this official store has a big pile of all sorts of mobile apps, games, utilities, etc., both premium and free. Besides it, you can also use some unofficial stores to get desired apps for free. If you are looking for a superb alternative to the Play Store, use the Aurora Store freely. In fact, you access thousands of apps, both paid and free, on this platform. There are no restrictions you experience on the official stores. So, get it in the form of an APK file just like the ACMarket. Then, avail as many comforts as you dream.
Users call it a complete app store after using its features. Since millions of apps are present on the web, users want to download them to meet their demands. However, all of them are not free. Users pay to get many of those items on their phones. Also, Android OS allows you to use the MODs of different games and apps. Yet, these products are available on third-party websites only. For this, Aurora Store is the right place since you get filtered content. It is the reason that authorities survive despite their non-official work. Quality has an impact on the users, no doubt.
Features of the Aurora Store:
Till now, you get an idea about this app store. If you are tired of the rules & regulations of the Play Store, then take a few bold steps. Use of the Aurora Store will make you brave enough. They upload even unofficial products after testing them. On the other hand, we have no responsibility for this store. Instead, we write a review on it objectively after observing the views of their users.
- Free Store: Aurora Store serves without taking any money. In reality, its primary purpose is to save expenses.
- Anonymous Login: Luckily, it doesn’t impose the condition of an authentic login. Thus, you can stay private & hidden.
- Paid Apps: On the go, you can also access the premium stuff at no cost. If you are worried, then stay cool & calm now.
- Device Spoof: Inside the app, there is an option to spoof your phone. Then it will become compatible & adjustable.
- F-Droid App: There is a filter to remove & add the F-Droid apps. Use it carefully to make the store productive for you.
- Custom Features: Last but not least, users can enjoy plenty of features to customize the Aurora Store app. For example, light & dark themes, colorful UI, colorful bottom, swipe pages, all tools, apps, games, and much more.
We can conclude that Aurora Store is a superb place for the Android community, providing the best options without hassles. The smart search option is facilitative to approach the exact apps in it. Since there are dozens of categories of the available utilities, therefore an attractive classification is a must. We observed the official and unofficial apps/games/tools on this store. So, we are confident about its services. The overall layout of the app is user-friendly. They don’t interrupt your privacy. Instead, you get all the products under the GNU license for free. In-app customization is an extra bite you can easily digest.